Sunday, March 20, 2005

RTL-TVI finds sometimes the virus problem too difficult...

Yesterday, a journalist of RTL-TVI phoned me concerning an article in 'Le Soir' where my Finnish friend Mikko Hypönnen (see the family and friends page on my website) declared the problems they see with 'Cabir' and 'ComWarrior'. He also told the press that email will change within the next years, an idea I do support for several years BTW. After telling and explaining all this stuff to the journalist and of course confirming that this is still not a problem right now but more a problem for tomorrow, RTL decided not to come and interview me as this could be to difficult to explain to their viewers... of course this is my own interpretation, maybe it was not spectacular enough or ... anyway let's see what will bring the future.