Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Preparing for the EICAR conference 2006 in Hamburg.

Good news and bad news.

First the good news: I'm ready to go to 'our' always interesting conference of the year: The EICAR conference. This year we got loads of brilliant papers. You can have a look at the programme on the EICAR website www.eicar.org You still have some time left to decide to join us over there. In my opinion it's a must this year. As always I hope we will not have an outbreak this year during the happening but we can't predict this. We got the past three years each year an outbreak during the conference. As the landscape of viruswriting is changing I'll think we possibly don't see anything this year. I will also post some pictures from over there to the log.

The bad news: My wife got a spectacular accident with her car yesterday. On one of the most busy traffic points in Belgium she spinned and crashed her car completely. Thanks God that she came out of it quite good with only some small injuries (at first sight). Be aware that it can always happen to you even if you drive safely ...