Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Press Interviews: Knack and RTBF.

I was interviewed Monday by the RTBF concerning the Harry Potter attacks, a USB-stick based worm and a Trojan. They showed it yesterday on the 13 hours-journal.
And like I told you earlier in this Blog this was just the beginning
of a busy summer ... meaning ... I also was interviewed by Ingrid Van Daele from Knack magazine (see my Blog at 1 July 2007). They just published it today (Wednesday). It's what they call their 'Cybercrime' dossier. I do like it very much as it shows several security people with different views. The article starts with a view on a small chat I got just before the interview with a viruswriter called 'Halsten'. He was the only one who reacted on my question if somebody was interested in talking with a journalist.
Nevertheless both interviews are completely different. I even did the RTBF interview for TrendMicro. If I have the permission both will be uploaded to my press page at www.wavci.com .