Friday, October 12, 2007

De Morgen, De Zevende Dag, South Russia, Luxembourg ...Busy Weeks...

I'm not blogging a lot these days as I'm really unbelievable busy on a lot of fronts .... I wrote a nice opinion article about the online-bank hacking in the newspaper 'De Morgen' this week (Tuesday) and as reaction I got the VRT 'Zevende Dag' calling me and asking me to explain my opinion next Sunday live on television. (Have a look at my press page if you want to read this article.) So if you want to see me 'live', just tune to VRT één 'De Zevende Dag' between 11 and 13 o'clock now 14 October. I just wanted to post this earlier but guess what: I was in Luxembourg and got loads of problems with my internet access. I'll try to find a better hotel next week as I will return to Luxembourg for business again. Meantime a Russian marketing agency asked me to do a keynote speech for the South-Russia IT Summit. So if everything turns out correctly I will be there next month around 15 November. I will post more on this shortly. And that's not the end yet ...