Sunday, June 07, 2009

Elections and a special week...

It will be an interesting week for me, starting with my votes for the Flemish and European Parliament, taking afterwards a plane to do some secret business (presenting) in Lyon, France ... hmmm, what will I do over there...., flying back and presenting on a Belgium Security event organised by (Qcom) Van Roey, driving back to a Citrix event in Antwerp, driving the next day to Luxembourg where I will present again on a Lannews Security event in Luxembourg and ending with the Ingram Showcase in Edingen/Enghien in Belgium back home. So if you think I always have time to put something up on my blog ... no way. However I updated my website with some interesting pictures taken during some events like the last EICAR conference and some other events. Further on: keep following me on Twitter of course!