Monday, March 21, 2005

Malware problems must be explained by real experts!

Indeed and this is definitely not always the case. I just heard and saw 2 examples of this: Look at my own interview for VTM today, there was a difference between the 13 and the 19 o'clock version, in the latest one they used together with me some unknown 'university' guy to give an 'explanation'. In the first interview I gave both explanations. A second example: At VRT radio 1 they interviewed Benelux General Manager of Symantec ... nice if you have to say something about money matters, in this case unbelievable... they are other people inside the Symantec organisation here in the Benelux which are better positioned to explain these kind of things in my opinion. Please 'press agencies' or journalists try to find valuable resources and get the information from the real experts. It's also a problem outside Belgium of course...