Sunday, December 03, 2006

WDR Q21 interview and DataNews trainings special.

I was interviewed yesterday by Wolfgang Rathgeber (see picture) from WDR for the tv-magazine Q21. It took about 5 hours to make this interview. And this is only good for 7 minutes broadcasting time. You can watch it now next Tuesday via WDR at 21.00 . It's all about spying with mobile phones and I'm showing the very nasty sofware FlexiSpy which is able to help you with this in a very easy but unsafe way. You can definitely define this kind of software as Spyware. It's good that some mobile AV-software like the one from F-Secure will be taken care of this kind of Malware. And this is not all for today ... Two days ago DataNews published a special about IT-training. I was interviewed and cited about the need for security training. I also explained that the lack of security awareness within small companies is still a big problem. At least large enterprises seems to now a little bit better what they are doing. I will try to put some of these interviews at my press page next week. And now I have 2 days off ... at last ...