Thursday, January 18, 2007

Eddy's One Man Show ...

During the next two weeks I will do a roadshow in cooperation with KMO-IT, Unizo, NOXS and EICAR. Each evening I will give a 2-hour lecture concerning basic security related to small businesses. This could be very interesting for you if you want to know what malware is and how you could protect your business against it. You can find more info at the KMO-IT site ( see http://www.kmo-it.be/ ) itself. You can find the invitation flyer at my site link www.wavci.com/media07/roadshowkmo2007.pdf .

Here are some addresses and dates:

Donderdag 25 januari 2007
Auditorium Gaselwest (Electrabel)
Kortrijk

Dinsdag 30 januari 2007
Auditorium Electrabel
Gent

Woensdag 31 januari 2007
Holiday Inn
Hasselt

Dinsdag 6 februari 2007
Auditorium KBC
Leuven

Donderdag 8 februari 2007
Auditorium Electrabel
Antwerpen

Start: 20:00 hours
It seems that I definitely know what to do during the next weeks.
And to my readers : You are all invited of course!