Sunday, February 25, 2007

Data News Openings Debate at InfoSecurity 2007 Belgium.

Data News asked me for their openings debate at InfoSecurity Belgium at 21 March 2007.
Senior Staff Writer Data News and security expert Guy Kindermans (see picture) moderates the debate about the following subjects:
- Which new viruses and other threats set the trend in 2007?
- What are the risks of web 2.0?
- How to develop secure software?
Three well known security experts participate in this round table: Eddy Willems(me), NOXS; Erwin Geirnaerts, Zion Security and Johan Peeters, freelance software architect.
You can find more at the website http://www.infosecurity.be and my own press page. After the show you will find several infosecurity related articles at my press page as well. I wrote an opinion piece for the Special Security Guide of Data News and I was interviewed for Smart Business Strategies for 2 articles: one concerning MS Vista security and one about general security. You are all invited!