Sunday, November 04, 2007

My South Russian CIO Summit keynote speech.

Yes, it's official now, at least.. if I got my VISA in time.
I will give a keynote speech and will be also included in a panel session at the South Russia CIO IT Summit in Rostov-On-Don, 15 and 16 November.
I will be doing this for NOXS (A Westcon Group Company) however I also will represent EICAR there as well.
During the talk I will look into the evolution of malware and will discuss the new threats which are appearing every day. I'm giving also an overview of several general and new independent solutions which could stop all the problematic upcoming threats. A look into the malware and security future will end the speech.

You can find more at
http://www.rostov.cio-summit.ru/?page=program&language=eng

Part of the description is in English and readable... ;-)