Saturday, December 09, 2006

FlexiSpy on TV (Q21 - WDR)

Wolfgang Rathgeber, the German journalist who interviewed me for the Q21 magazine-WDR has put up some information related to the problem at his Blog which you can find at http://watchtelevision.blogspot.com/2006/12/die-handyfalle_1429.html .
You can even find more at the Q21-magazine page of the interview viewable at
I must say that the reportage was made quite good and very attractive. I got several good comments on it. If you missed it, you can visit my 'press page' to watch it. On the picture you can see Wolfgang and myself sitting together in a typical old Brussels bar. I must say that it's a shame that Vervata, the company which created this software will be shortly also adapting it to the Windows Mobile OS platform. And they still deny that this software is 'problematic'.