Thursday, November 15, 2007

My CIO IT Summit South-Russia in Rostov-on-don.

I'm in Rostov at this moment for a keynote speech about the malware problems. Yesterday, I've met Joanna Rutkowska, founder from the Invisible Things Lab and known for her controversial and theoretical 'undetectable' rootkit named the 'Blue Pill'. She is also speaking at this conference. Together with Vera Semyonova from Fort Russ (the organisers) and some other Russian friends we went out for diner to a typical region 'Cosack' restaurant. If you are in front of the picture you can find from left to right: Joanna, me, Vera and the Russian friends.
At least we agreed on one point: All OS's should be made more securer. ;-)
Tomorrow will be a busy day for me as I will present my speech and will have as well a panel session together with Alexander Kornbrust from Oracle.